Monday, October 4, 2010

Angelic Attitude Awards

One of the most pleasurable aspects of my job has been awarding Angelic Attitude Awards. These awards are given to students who have made good choices and gone beyond normal good behavior. In essence they have been caught being a "holy angel." The really fun part for me is calling the parents to share the good news. I'm usually met with, "Oh no. I thought they'd done something wrong." No, this is something very very right. I am so proud of these kids!

So far, these students have received this honor: Leah A., Bella B., Michael C., Emme F., David B., Ella E., Samantha M., Aidan K., Jack T., Morgan W., Jordyn S., Cole R., Katlyn S., Quincy K., Joey C., Daniel M., and Daniel N. I'm hoping to have even more "holy angels" in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment